Friday, November 24, 2006

Ok, it is time to get out.

06, Sep. 2006, NY

I have just quit my job, yay! I need to travel now, before I go back to my country and get a new job. It would be about for 2 months, considering the season and my travel budget. Which countries I should go? I don’t want to hop around, so maybe 4 counties would be the most so that I could stay at least for 2 weeks in each country. 4 countries? Well, then, it is easy to decide. Sweden, Finland, Italy and Turkey. Why these 4 countries?

Sweden
I love Several Swedish rock bands, and also I have been interested in Swedish culture and food. I grew up with some Swedish juveniles. This country has always been fascinating for me. I have long wanted to go there, and finally, there I go!

Finland
I have been to Norway and Denmark before, and this time I am going to Sweden. So, why don’t I go to Finland? Also one of my friends is addicted to Finland for some reason, and I wanted to know why.

Italy
This is my favorite country to travel. I have been there 3 times, but I still have lots of places I want to visit. I am kind of addicted to go to Italy. Travelling around Europe without visiting Italy? No way! This time, I was thinking about visiting Southern - the heel part of Italy at first, but I remembered that my friend’s whisper who traveled in Sicily before, she goes, Oh, Sicily was great…I felt like hearing music from the air as I walk in the street…. Mmm, sounds tempting. So why not?

Turkey
I love Turkish food! This is one of the main reasons I want to go! I read Japanese travel essay comic about Turkey some years ago. I became interested in Turkish people, culture and food since then. Also one of my friends who visited Turkey many times and she always told me how fun her trips were. I just felt like I needed to go there.

I wanted to go to other countries especially Portugal. I can never have enough time to travel around Europe. Too many fascinating places I want to go.

No comments: